Thursday, May 17, 2007

Weight Progress

These charts show my monthly weight history. The top chart reflects my weight from 1991 through 2002. You might notice the precipitous weight loss in 2002 - it was immediately after my gastric bypass.















The one on the bottom is my most recent "progress"... I'm hoping it changes dramatically - now that I've advertised that I'm on a diet. The red lines are my "reasonable" weight goal - about 192.
















As the charts show, surgery isn't a cure-all. I've gained back about half the pounds I lost in 2002.More progress notes to follow (stay tuned...)


1 comment:

Mindy :) said...

Hi Dad! - It is really interesting to see your weight progress. I hope your diet works to get back to 192. Good luck! :) I can't wait to see you at Brighton's baptism. :) Mindy