Monday, May 21, 2007

Luc In Love With Pre-School


The house here has been alive with the excitement of a five-year old who (better late than never) has started attending pre-school. With some luck, he'll have a few months to acclimate to the school environment before starting Kindergarten in the fall.


The reason this is newsworthy to us is that Luc has taken immediately to the experience, and is already showing some impressive progress in his learning, as well as his social, behavior. His enthusiasm reminds me of the time I first dropped Jay off for his classes at Washington Elementary, way back in 1975. If Luc takes to school like his uncles and aunts, he'll do very, very well.


By the way, I'd like to share any noteworthy milestones and accomplishments - by any of us, but especially the grandkids :-)

5 comments:

your twin said...

Ahhhhh....preschool, then before you know it, he will be teaching school. Time passes too quickly, doesn't it? You have mail!

R. K. Allen said...

There's alot of news here to share - I finally got a few free hours. Click on the "Readers Group" link in the right hand column to receive regular updates.

your twin said...

Do I join the group?

R. K. Allen said...

You just need to click at the link and follow the instructions from there (I think). I'll check to see if there's anything else needed.

R. K. Allen said...

It looks like the cleanest way to get the membership list updated is to directly add your e-mail address from here. I just need you to send me the information, so I can input it. Thanks